Employees are the greatest assets of a company and if you take care of your employees they will surely take care of the company needs. Now, what an employer want from his employee? Let us see the qualities what an employer look for in his/her employee.
1. Action oriented: He/she must be actionable. Action can only be initiated if that person understands the requirements of client in detail. This is one of the greatest quality that an employer want in his employee. He must be quick in responding to the requirement call from the client as well as for other issues. Other can be any social responsibilities on any religious and national events.
2. Intelligent: An employer wants his employee to understand the tasks quickly. He looks for an intelligent guy who can reduce his own effort of conduct. This is very important quality and this intelligent factor is counted with your life experiences. A person with life experiences makes intelligent decisions for the company.
3. Ambitious: An employee should be ambitious for his goals. An ambitious employee always take your company to great heights. If an employee has a vision to complete his/her goals through the company, then he/she will put all his whole hearted efforts into the company. Employee always look for these kind of employee who has vision to take their company to new heights.
4. Culturally Fit: An ideal employee must be culturally fit. He should participate and anticipate other employees to take part in the company’s social activities like get together, weekend meet ups and monthly parties. This quality of employee represents his liveliness and love towards the life.
5. Honest: As we know that honesty is the best policy. This is the strongest pillar of an employee career. Employer always look for an honest employee. He can cope with the technical or skill issue but never tolerate dishonesty.
6. Marketable: An employer always look for an employee who can understand the market needs and can be deployed in any of the field in an organization. He must be multi talented to solve multiple emergencies at a single time.
7. Passionate: Passion is the only thing that drives you to do more. Employer know that a passionate person can make the things go round. A passionate being does not worries of the task difficulty rather he jumps to it and find the best possible solutions. Passionate people are problem solvers and fit for any firm.
Now it is the time for you people to analyze yourself and improve your lacking points to be recruited in a company.